Our website address is: https://www.quivercloud.com.
These are the terms and conditions of Quiver BV ( Quiver ). Quiver is located at Herikerbergweg 292, 1101 CT Amsterdam, registered with the Chamber of Commerce ( Kamer van Koophandel ) under number: 58588647.
If you have any questions, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail: Herikerbergweg 292, 1101 CT Amsterdam.
Quiver reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. You agree that the most recent version of these terms and conditions apply. Parties may deviate from these Terms and Conditions in writing.
Article 1 – General
These terms and conditions apply to every offer, proposal and assignment between Quiver and you ( Client ). On request, Quiver shall send these terms and conditions to you, free of charge. They are also available on quivercloud.com
Article 2 – Establishment of the Assignment
The assignment shall be deemed established when Contractor receives a confirmation in writing from Client.
Article 3 – Proposals and Offers
- All offers and proposals from Quiver are non-binding, unless agreed otherwise in writing. An offer or proposal only applies to the assignment specified therein (and not for possible future assignments).
- If the Client provides Quiver with certain information, Quiver may assume that the provided information is correct and will base the proposal on that information.
Article 4 – Pricing
- Quiver can raise the price in the interim in the case of unforeseen and cost price increasing circumstances, if these circumstances occur after the establishment of the assignment.
- An offered price does not include expenses for Quiver.
Article 5 – Payment and Collection Charges
- Client must pay within thirty days after the invoice date. Quiver shall send an invoice monthly.
- If the payment by Client is due, he will automatically be in default ( verzuim ), without a notice of default ( ingebrekestelling ) being required. In case of default, Client owes Quiver the statutory commercial interest. The interest on the payable amount is calculated from the moment that the payment is due, until the moment that the payable amount has been paid by Client in full.
- Any outstanding amounts by the Client are immediately payable in the following cases:
- Client fails to pay within the payment term;
- Client is bankrupt or applied for a suspension of payment or any other insolvency procedure;
- Client (company) is dissolved or liquidated;
- Client (private individual) is placed under guardianship or deceased.
- If Client does not pay on time, he shall immediately be in default. He will then be due to the Supplier all extrajudicial costs. In case of an invoice amount to € 267, these costs will be € 40. In case of a higher invoice amount, the maximum collection fees are as follows:
- 15% on the first € 2,500;
- 10% on the part that remains thereafter, up to € 5,000;
- 5% on the part that remains thereafter, up to € 10,000;
- 1% on the part that remains thereafter, to € 200,000;
- 0.5% on the remaining part.
Article 6 – Execution of the Assignment
- Quiver shall execute the assignment at the best of its knowledge and abilities and according to the requirements of professional practice.
- Client shall timely provide Quiver with all information or material, required for the execution of the assignment.
- If Client does not provide the material or information in time, Quiver may suspend the execution of the assignment and charge the additional costs, coming from the delay. Quiver is not liable for any damages, resulting from incorrect or incomplete information, provided by Client.
Article 7 – Changes of the Assignment
- If it proves to be necessary to change the assignment during the activities in order to guarantee a decent execution of the assignment, parties shall negotiate the required changes and agree on them in writing.
- If parties agree on altering the assignment, Quiver may raise or lower the price. If possible, Quiver shall provide a quotation to Client in advance. The execution time may change with a change of the assignment. Client agrees on the possibility to change the assignment, the pricing and the execution time.
- Quiver may refuse a request, made by Client, to change the assignment if changing the assignment could affect the quality or quantity of the activities.
Article 8 – Suspension, Dissolution
- Quiver may temporarily suspend the execution of the activities if he cannot comply because of force majeure .
- If the execution of the assignment is permanently impossible parties may cancel the assignment for the part that has not been fulfilled.
- Quiver may suspend or cancel the assignment if Client fails to meet its obligations, partially, completely or in time. In such cases, Client shall compensate Quiver for damages.
Article 9 – Termination in the Interim
- If Quiver cancels the assignment in the interim, Quiver shall ensure a handover of the work yet to be performed to a third party, unless the termination is imputable to Client. If the handover of the activities leads to additional costs for Quiver, these costs shall be borne by Client.
- Quiver may immediately cancel the assignment (and is not liable for any damages doing so) in one of the following events:
- Client fails to pay within the payment term;
- Client is declared bankrupt or applied for suspension of payments, or applied or becomes subject to any other insolvency procedure;
- Client (the company) is dissolved or liquidated;
- The occurrence of circumstances in which Client can no longer freely dispose of his capital.
Article 10 – Force Majeure
- Quiver is not obliged to comply in the event of force majeure .
- Quiver may suspend the obligations, coming from the assignment, for as long as the force majeure continues.
- If Quiver complied with a part of its obligations, and that part has an independent value, Quiver may charge that part to the Client.
Article 11 – Retention of title
- Everything supplied by Quiver shall remain the property of Quiver until Client has fully fulfilled all its obligations.
- Client must do everything he can reasonably do to secure the properties of Quiver.
- If Quiver wishes to exercise its property rights, Client gives unconditional and irrevocable consent to Quiver to enter all places where the properties are located, so that Quiver can take them back.
Article 12 – Complaints
- Client shall notify Quiver in writing of any complaints within one month days after detection (or –on invisible shortcomings– after he could have detected it).
- A timely notified complaint does not suspend or cancel any payment obligation from the Client.
- If Client does not notify Quiver timely, Client is not entitled to any recovery, replacement or compensation.
- If it is established that the complaint is justified and the notification by Client thereon was timely delivered, Quiver shall recover, replace or compensate it’s work within a reasonable term after notification of the shortcoming, in writing from the Client.
- If it is established that a complaint is not justified, Client shall compensate Quiver for made expenses (like research costs).
Article 13 – Liability
- Quiver is only liable for direct damages suffered by Client as a direct consequence of a shortcoming by Quiver.
- Quiver is not liable for any damages resulting from Quiver relying on incorrect or incomplete information provided by Client.
- The liability of Quiver shall never exceed the amount paid by its insurer.
- If Quiver’s professional liability insurer does not cover the damages, Quiver’s liability is limited to an amount of €1,000.00, unless the (total) by Client paid amount does not exceed €1,000.00. If so, Quiver’s liability is limited to the total by Client paid amount.
- The limitations set out in this article do not apply if the damages are the result of a deliberate act or gross negligence.
Article 14 – Limitation Period
The limitation period on all claims and defences against Quiver is one year.
Article 15 – Indemnification
- Client indemnifies Quiver from any claims by third parties, who suffer damages, resulting from the execution of the assignment but cannot be attributed to Quiver.
- If third parties address Quiver to be liable for damages resulting from the execution of the assignment, Client shall support Quiver both judicial and extrajudicial and Client shall do what may be expected from him.
- If Client does not provide the support described in paragraph 2, Quiver may take the actions it deems required. All expenses and damages made by Quiver in this respect shall be borne by Client.
Article 16 – Intellectual Property
- All the plans, documents, pictures, drawings, programming, creations and related information, made by Quiver, remain property of Quiver. This also applies if related expenses are charged or when these are improved, later on.
- Client can only copy the aforementioned properties if it is for internal use within Client’s company and cannot show the properties to third parties or put the properties at disposal in a different manner than originally intended by Quiver.
- Client and Quiver shall agree on more detailed arrangements, in separate agreements, on certain licenses, given to Client by Quiver. If parties do not agree on further terms concerning the licenses, Quiver grant Client a non-transferrable license to use the works, made by Quiver (like: software, designs, illustrations or any other creation), for an indefinite period of time.
Article 17 – Non-Disclosure
- Quiver shall not disclose any of Client’s information to third parties, unless Quiver is required by a statutory or professional obligation to disclose the information.
- Quiver shall not use any information, obtained from Client, in a different manner than originally intended, except that the information may be used in a legal procedure that involves Quiver and the information can be of importance.
- Client shall not disclose the contents of agreements, confirmations, offers, reports, advices or other expressions from Quiver, whether they are in writing or not.
Article 18 – Nullity
If any part of these conditions is void or voidable, this does not alter the validity of the remainder of these conditions. The invalid or unenforceable part shall be replaced by a provision that most closely follows the content of the invalid provision.
Article 19 – Conflicting Provisions
If any of the provisions from these terms and conditions are in conflict with a provision from an agreement, the agreement prevails.
Article 20 – Applicable Law
Article 21 – Competent Court
The Court of Amsterdam.